Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CVS This Week: Good Deal on CVS Diapers

CVS Diapers (Ultra Thins and Supremes) and Training Pants are on sale this week for $12.99 for 2 packs. Combine this sale with the $3 off CVS brand product coupon (limit of one of these coupons per transaction) and you have a really great price for diapers! For example, you can get a pack of 2T training pants for 12 cents per training pants or a package of Ultra Thin diapers in size 4 for 10 cents per diaper. I have used both products in the past and I like them. I think the training pants are comparable to Huggies Pull Ups and the diapers are a bit nicer than my usual Target brand.

Other than the diaper deal, it wasn't a great week for me at CVS. Visit Deal Seeking Mom to see this week's CVS deals. I was hoping to roll over some ECBs with the Soy Joy 6 pack for free after ECBs but my CVS didn't carry it. So I used up all my ECBs this week because they were expiring soon.

Transaction 1:

Purchases:
CVS Training Pants $6.50
Total: $6.50

Coupons & ECBs Used:
$3 off CVS brand item coupon
$3.50 ECBs

Total OOP: $0


Transaction 2:

Purchases:
CVS Training Pants $6.50
Huggies Baby Wipes $3.49
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit $.99
Total: $10.98

Coupons & ECBs Used:
$3 off CVS brand item coupon
$2 off Huggies Wipes (printed from instore coupon machine)
$.50 off Huggies Wipes from 1/11 coupon inserts
$5 ECBs

Total OOP: $.48 + tax

I got quite a few things for 48 cents but unfortunately I don't have any ECBs left for next week!

Did you have a great CVS transaction this week? Leave a comment and tell me about it!

If you are new to CVSing, then this post probably doesn't make much sense. Learn more about the Drugstore Game here.

No comments: