Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coupons in February Parents Magazine

There are quite a few coupons in the February issue of Parents magazine. You will find coupons for 50 cents off Eggland's Best Eggs, 20% off Gymboree, $1 off 7 jars of Earth's Best baby food, $1 off 2 Earth's Best Sesame Street products, and (my favorite!) $1 off $3 or more purchase of up & up products at Target.

I signed up for Parents magazine last year when they were offering a free 1 year subscription. I don't usually read too much of the magazine but occasionally some good coupons show up!

3 comments:

petersteel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MelissaW said...

Please advise as to what pages the coupons can be found.

Heather said...

Sorry MelissaW. I don't have my copy of the magazine any more so I don't know what pages the coupons are on.