Thursday, February 4, 2010

SuperFresh Coupon Policy

SuperFresh has made some changes recently to their coupon policy. Thanks to all you readers who informed me that they changed their policy on competitors coupons! Here is the current policy:

Manufacturer's Coupons:
- Manufacturer's coupons are accepted at face value at all stores with no limit to the number of coupons.
- Stores which double coupons can double up to 4 coupons for 4 like items. Coupons beyond this double coupon limit will be redeemed at face value. For example, if a customer purchases 5 cans of Maxwell House coffee and has 5 coupons, the store will double 4 coupons and redeem the 5th at face value.
- Coupons up to $.99 double unless they are marked "do not double".
- Customers will not receive money back if the coupon value is greater than the retail price.

Competitor's Coupons:
- SuperFresh no longer accepts competitor coupons.

Internet Coupons:
- Internet printed coupons are now accepted.
- No Internet printed coupons for free products are accepted unless the coupon requires an additional purchase.
- Buy one get one free Internet printed coupons are accepted.
- Internet printed coupons with a value over $5.00 will not be accepted.
- Stores can accept up to two of the same coupon if the customer buys more than one of the item.

Acceptance of any coupon is at the discretion of store management.

4 comments:

MelissaW said...

Not that I question your post, but is there an official post on this somewhere that I could print out & take w/ me next time I'm shopping at my SF? They're coupon nazis & I just don't see them accepting a print out from a blog stating these changes, KWIM???

Mommy Kennedy said...

Thanks for the updates, Heather! I was not a happy camper when I found out this week that they are no longer accepting competitor coupons; however, they do have the new booklet of store coupons. I discovered that you could purchase Krusteaz pancake mix with a store coupon in there for $0.99 and I had a mfr coupon for $0.50 off which doubled making it free!

Heather said...

MelissaW-

As far as I know, SuperFresh does not have an official web page with their coupon policy. I periodically email customer service (at www.superfreshfood.com) to find out the current policy. That is where I got this information.

You could try emailing customer service yourself and printing their reply to take with you, but even the emails I receive from customer service state that the store manager at the local store has final say on what coupons will be accepted. So even with a print out, you may still be at the mercy of a strict manager.

Mommy Kennedy said...

Heather, I will be back to link up to your deals this week. We have been buried in snow so I'm a bit behind!

For now, I have an award for you on my blog.