Thursday, May 21, 2009

Safeway: Good Deals for Memorial Day Weekend


I spent $35.88 on my trip. $18.50 of that was on the steaks!


I love grocery store sales around holiday weekends! There are some good deals to be found at Safeway this week. Some highlights from my trip:

Bushes Baked Beans $1.33 each- Not a super fabulous price, but pretty good. We really like these and eat a lot during the summer.

Wheat Thins $1.69 - use the Kraft coupon for $1 off Wheat Thins and get these for $.69!

Coke 12 packs 4 for $9 with coupon from ad. I used two $1 off Coke 12 pack coupons from My Coke Rewards and paid $7 for 4.

Capri Sun $1.99 - I used a $.75 off Capri Sun coupon from the Kraft Food & Family mailer. The coupon doubled, so I paid $.49.

Kraft Singles 12 oz. are $.99 with SuperCoupon from the Safeway sales ad that was in the Sunday paper. This SuperCoupon is not in the current sale flier that came out yesterday.

Juicy Fruit gum- Free with coupon from 3/15 SS insert.

Hunt's Ketchup- Free with coupon from mailer.


I didn't take advantage of this deal, but there is a SuperCoupon for 2 packages of Oscar Mayer Meat Franks for $1.99. Pair this with the $1 off 2 Oscar Mayer franks coupon from the 5/10 SS insert and get two packages for $.99!

Visit Moneywise Moms to see the best Safeway deals each week.

No comments: