Thursday, September 24, 2009

CVS Advisor Panel




I'll admit it- I haven't been to CVS in months. It is just too hard to take the kids to CVS while school's out because I need to concentrate when I am CVSing. (Also I still have about 12 tubes of free toothpaste and 3 bottles of free shampoo in my stockpile, so there was no dire need to go there over the summer break.)

But now I have a reason to get back into the drugstore game! I joined the CVS Advisor Panel ages ago, but I never heard anything from them. Today I received a survey invitation and in return for completing the approximately 15 minute survey, I received $15 in Extra Bucks!

So if you haven't signed up for the CVS Advisor Panel yet, I highly recommend it. You will receive occasional survey invitations to give input on CVS stores, products and services. In return, you will receive Extra Bucks to be used on in store purchases.

3 comments:

Mommy Kennedy said...

So far I got one survey and got $5ECB. Not bad for a few minutes of my time!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Forgot to mention that I now have the Weis coupon match-ups posted if any of your readers are interested!

http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/09/weis-coupon-match-ups-924-930.html

I also have a giveaway for Eebee Baby DVD set (more than a $40 value)! Feel free to enter!

http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/09/weis-coupon-match-ups-924-930.html



I will link back to you when you post your Superfresh deals!

Stimey said...

I love your drugstore game posts!