Friday, September 25, 2009

Guacamole Mother lode at Super Fresh

25 cents each!

Ahhh, yes! I found a guacamole goldmine at Super Fresh this morning. Six packages of Wholly Guacamole for $1.50. Yum.

I have two Super Fresh stores that I frequent in my area. One has a shelf price of $2.99 for Wholly Guacamole and the other I noticed just this morning has a shelf price of $1.50. So I was prepared to use my $1.50 off Wholly Guacamole coupon from the 9/13 Smart Source insert to get a free package BUT the packages all had $1 off Produce Manager Special coupons on them because they are all expiring over the next few days. So they were selling each package for 50 cents each. The cashier allowed me to use my $1.50 off coupon too!

Don't worry- I am not going to be gorging myself to finish all my guacamole this weekend before it expires. You can freeze the packages.

So check your Super Fresh to find the shelf price of Wholly Guacamole and you may be able to score a free package with the $1.50 off coupon. There was also a $.55 off coupon in a recent issue of Good Housekeeping that will double to $1.10.

No comments: