Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Laundry Detergent Samples- Perfect for Travel


I love free samples and one of my favorites is laundry detergent samples. I have an HE washer, so most of the sample aren't suitable for me to use at home but I request them anyway. They are perfect to take along when you travel. Most hotels with guest laundry facilities charge a couple dollars for a single-use package of detergent. Take some of these samples along and save yourself some cash. The packets are small and really durable (they made it through the mail in an envelope without exploding) but I still pack mine in a plastic bag, just in case.

Start stocking up for your next vacation! Request a free sample of Tide Total Care here.

1 comment:

Stimey said...

What a clever idea. I'll have to pass this idea onto Alex. Because he does the laundry.