Saturday, November 8, 2008

Great Deal on Quaker Oatmeal at Safeway- Sat. & Sun. only!

Quaker Oatmeal is on sale at Safeway for $1.69 per box today and tomorrow. All varieties are on sale including High Fiber and Simple Harvest. This is a great price. It matches the price available at Costco (16.9 cents per packet) but this is even better because you can use coupons to get an awesome price! There have been $1 off 2 oatmeals, $1 off 1 Simple Harvest and $1 off 1 High Fiber coupons in September and October inserts. You can get a printable here which you can print twice.

I had been stockpiling my oatmeal coupons since they started appearing in September and waiting for a really good sale. I got 25 boxes of oatmeal today for $17.25 ($.69 per box and 7.7 cents per packet)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long exactly does it take to eat twenty five boxes of oatmeal? Where do you keep all this oatmeal? Can my family move into your pantry?
affectionately,
friend L

Heather said...

It won't take us as long to eat it as you might think! It will last us a bit less than 3 months since we eat 3 packets almost every day.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I realized I didn't fully answer the question. I installed shelves in my laundry room to store my stockpiles.

ShallowGal said...

We go thru about 5 boxes of oatmeal a week during the winter, even when I mix it with 1/2 cup of plain instant oatmeal.

I also bought a ton of oatmeal during that sale. The problem with the Costco packs for us the kids only like 3 of the flavors.

xoxo, SG