Monday, October 27, 2008

Minute Maid & Disney Movie $5 Rebate

Disney and Minute Maid orange juice are offering a $5 rebate when you purchase Sleeping Beauty, WALL-E, Tinker Bell or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and purchase 2 Minutes Maid juices (64 oz., 10 pack, or 15 pack) between 10/7/2008 and 2/16/2009. You can get one rebate per title for a total of 4 per household.

I was really pleased when I found this offer on the side of my OJ carton because I was planning to purchase Sleeping Beauty for a Christmas gift. You can usually get Minute Maid OJ 64 oz. cartons on sale for $2.50 every couple weeks. Two weeks ago when I found out about the rebate, it was on sale at Super Fresh for $2 per carton.

You can find all the details for this offer and the mail in certificate here.

Edited to Add: Here is a link to a $3 off coupon good towards Disney DVDs.

No comments: