Wednesday, February 11, 2009

California Tortilla- Double Burrito Elito Points!

Attention California Tortilla diners: you can get double Burrito Elito points every day from February 16th through March 15 on all purchases (except gift cards and catering)!

With the Burrito Elito program, you normally get 1 point for each dollar you spend. When you reach 50 points, you get 5 Burrito Bucks to spend at California Tortilla.

You can also get a free taco at California Tortilla when you sign up for their very amusing Taco Talk newsletter.

Cal Tort has great kids meals that come with a kids drink (soda or juice), chips and queso and a brownie. For grownups, I am personally a fan of the blackened chicken, spinach, black bean quesadilla.

Find out if there is a California Tortilla location near you.

1 comment:

Stimey said...

I am unbelievably entertained by all the "Cal Tort" jargon. I wanna start going there just so I can say "Burrito Elito."

Also, my word verification is "mentl". Is Blogger trying to tell me something?