Friday, February 20, 2009

Ragu Deal at Safeway



I stumbled upon a super deal on Ragu this week at Safeway. Ragu is on sale for 99 cents and there were $1 off 3 Ragu sauce coupons in the 1/18 Red Plum insert. I bought 6 jars of Ragu and used 2 of the $1 off coupons. I paid $3.94 for the 6 jars. Two $2 off your next shopping order Catalinas printed out and they said they were compliments of Ragu.

$4 off my next shopping trip at Safeway for buying $3.94 of Ragu!

Get the rest of the Safeway deals for this week at Mommy Making Money.

2 comments:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Thanks, Heather! I'm going to pick up some Ragu today.

mailmichal said...

I stumbled onto this one today, too. But didn't do as well as you. My coupon was expired (bummer). But I got three for 3.00 and then got the 2.00 off for next time, so really spend only 1.00 for three so not too shabby! (wish I had a valid coupon).